Tim has more than 20 years of experience providing accounting, business consulting, auditing, and tax services to clients in various business segments with an emphasis in the construction industry. Tim is the principal responsible for the firm’s Accounting and Consulting Division.
In addition to managing the division, he is charged with the training and education of all division personnel. He closely monitors the Statements on Standards for Accounting and Review Services which is the guiding body for the performance and preparation of all compilation and review financial statement services in order to apprise staff of law changes in this area.
Areas of Expertise
- Employee benefit auditing
- Provides accounting business consulting, auditing and tax services to the Construction Industry
- Compilation and review level financial statements and tax planning for all-size companies
- Business succession planning
Education, Certifications & Professional Organizations
- Millersville University – Bachelor of Science in Accounting
- Certified Public Accountant in Pennsylvania
- Member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Member of the Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA)
- Board member of the Keystone Chapter of the Associated Builders & Contractors where he has been active for more than 15 years
- Member of the Building Industry Association
- Long-time volunteer for the MS Society