Walz Group is currently seeking individuals for a Spring 2023 internship in our Tax division. The internship will be for 20-30 hours/week for 10 weeks. You will work closely with our professionals and partners as an active member of the Tax division team. We will provide you the opportunity to work on all types of tax returns including individual, corporate, partnership, trust and estate returns and you will be able to apply the analytical and problem-solving skills you have acquired in class. We view our internships as a precursor to full-time employment upon graduation.
We seek individuals with the following qualifications:
- Expected BS in Accounting in spring of 2024, or 2025 – with all hours acquired (120 hours) to sit for the CPA exam and a plan for how to reach 150 hours in order to obtain licensure
- Prefer students who have already taken income tax courses
- Minimum GPA of 3.2
- Demonstrated leadership, problem solving and strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize work, handle multiple assignments
- Ability to work both independently, and as part of a team of professionals at all levels
- Enthusiastic and energetic, strong desire for a long career in public accounting
Walz Group internships allow you to put your education to work through hands-on experience while giving you a chance to learn, grow and be part of our incredible team. If this sounds interesting and you would like to participate in the Walz Group internship program, please complete the below application, or send your resume to Walz Group Human Resources via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.