The Walz Group is sponsoring a QuickBooks seminar for clients on Wednesday, October 28 at the Lancaster Country Club. Registration and continental breakfast will begin at 7:30 a.m. The program will get underway at 8:00 a.m. and continue through 10:00 a.m.
Certified QuickBooks® ProAdvisors, Andrea Reynolds and Barbara Morrow will present the following topics:
- Review Differences between QuickBooks® Desktop and QuickBooks® Online
- Customize / Repurpose Lists and Fields
- Comparing QuickBooks® Products
- Customization and Grouping of Reports
- Review End of Year Procedures
- Question and Answer Session
With more than 25 years combined experience, the presenters will also share their tips and tricks that will allow you to save time and accomplish more as a QuickBooks user.
Walz Group clients may submit registration and seminar questions for the presenters through Wednesday, October 21 at email@example.com. Please include your name and the name of your company or organization.