The Walz Group is sponsoring a QuickBooks® Seminar for clients on Wednesday, October 26 at the Lancaster Country Club. Registration and a continental breakfast start at 7:30 a.m. with the program running from 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m.
Certified QuickBooks® ProAdvisors, Andrea Reynolds and Barbara Morrow will present the following topics:
- Review Differences between QuickBooks® Desktop and QuickBooks® Online
- Review QuickBooks® 2017
- Comparing QuickBooks® Products
- Customization and Grouping of Reports
- Review End of Year Procedures
- Question and Answer Session
Walz Group clients may submit registration and seminar questions for the presenters through Thursday, October 20 at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your name and the name of your company or organization. CPE Credits are available.