As a Director at the firm, Darren focuses on developing innovative solutions that generate cash savings, tax savings and increased efficiencies for our clients.
With prior experience at a Big 4 firm and as a private equity tax advisor, he’s earned a reputation as a trusted problem solver for privately held, middle-market businesses. He guides decision makers through complicated transactions but is also passionate about partnering with entrepreneurs and growing firms to help them build strategic plans designed to foster smart growth.
Darren’s leadership helps our well-established advisory and CPA firm better serve our clients by continually refining and introducing new, effective concepts.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Tax planning
- Tax consulting and advisory
- Business succession planning
- Business mergers and acquisitions
- Bringing creative solutions to complex problems
EDUCATION, CERTIFICATIONS & PROFESSIONAL ORGANIZATIONS
- M.S. Taxation, The George Washington University
- B.S. Accounting, Indiana University
- Music for Everyone, Board Member, Treasurer Elect
- Leadership Lancaster, Board Member, Secretary
- Lancaster Chamber of Commerce and Industry, Member
- Member of the Building Industry Association
Darren is a runner whose passion for running far exceeds his talent at it.