Mary has more than 25 years of experience in payroll services and human resource management. She has developed, implemented and managed human resource policies of the Walz Group in a way that has allowed the firm to attract, retain and develop exceptional employees, fostering the continued growth of the firm.
Mary has also been instrumental in the growth of the Payroll Division, which serves a wide variety of clients. She is a frequent presenter at both internal training and client seminars on topics ranging from payroll taxes to prevailing wage requirements. Mary also works directly with clients when they have a hiring need, directing searches for various management-level employees.
A member of the Society for Human Resource Management, Mary administers the entirety of the firm’s personnel matters, including the myriad of employee benefit programs offered by the Walz Group.
Areas of Expertise
- Benefits and compensation administration
- Staff recruitment and training
- Payroll taxes and wage and hour laws
- Developing employment policies
Education and Certifications
- Attended Montana State University, Business Management
- Member, Society for Human Resource Management