Bio and Info
Robin Alexander recently joined Walz Group in the tax division, after over a decade of both public and private tax service. She brings a wealth of knowledge to entity level taxation, including corporation, and partnership matters.
An expert in the planning phase of taxation, Robin previously led internal implementation of the impacts of the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017. Her expertise in this area allowed her clients to formulate a plan around one of the largest tax law changes in decades.
With a zeal for seeing her co-workers succeed, Robin has served as a training coordinator, where she oversaw the staff’s technical development in various areas of taxation. Her desire to see her co-workers succeed is matched only by her need for her clients to be positively impacted by the services that she provides to them.
Education, Certifications, and Professional Affilations
- M.S. Taxation, Villanova University
- B.S.B.A Accounting, University of Pittsburgh
- Certified Public Accountant in Pennsylvania
- Member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA)
Community Involvement and Impact
- Board Member and Volunteer Coordinator, Capital Area Greenbelt Association
- Board Member and Treasurer, National Civil War Museum