Walz Group is a cohesive team of financial professionals and business experts in the Lancaster, PA area who passionately advance our clients’ monetary and organizational goals. Within our CPA firm, we adopt the philosophy of ultimate accountability, our promise to deliver tailored, personal, and expert services to our clients on every job, every time. We provide our clients with the best knowledge base, the highest degree of personalized support, and a full breadth of expertise in accounting, auditing, tax, and business management services.
Currently, we are seeking individuals for Spring/Summer 2024 internship opportunities in our Assurance Division. The internship will be part-time – working 25-30 hours/week for 10 weeks. You will work closely with our professionals and partners as an active member of the team. We will provide you the opportunity to apply the analytical and problem-solving skills you have acquired in class. We view our internships as a precursor to full time employment upon graduation.
We are ideally seeking individuals with the following qualifications:
- Expected BS in Accounting in spring of 2025, or 2026 – with all hours acquired (120 hours) to sit for the CPA exam and a plan for how to reach 150 hours in order to obtain licensure
- Minimum GPA of 3.2
- Demonstrated leadership, problem solving, as well as strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize work and handle multiple assignments
- Ability to work both independently, and as part of a team of professionals at all levels
- Enthusiastic and energetic, strong desire for a long career in public accounting
If this sounds interesting and you would like to join our Walz Group team for a fulfilling internship experience, please complete the application form or send your resume to Walz Group Human Resources via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.