Spring 2024 Tax Accounting Internship
Walz Group CPA is a cohesive team of financial professionals and business experts in the Lancaster, PA area who passionately advance our clients’ monetary and organizational goals. Within our CPA firm, we adopt the philosophy of ultimate accountability, our promise to deliver tailored, personal, and expert services to our clients on every job, every time. We provide our clients with the best knowledge base, the highest degree of personalized support, and a full breadth of expertise in accounting, auditing, tax, and business management services.
Currently, we are seeking individuals for a Spring 2024 internship in Tax Accounting. The internship will be for 20-30 hours/week for 10-12 weeks. You will work closely with our professionals and partners as an active member of the tax division team. We will provide you the opportunity to work on all types of tax returns including individual, corporate, partnership, trust and estate returns and you will be able to apply the analytical and problem-solving skills you have acquired in class. We view our internships as a precursor to full-time employment upon graduation.
We seek individuals with the following qualifications:
- Expected BS in Accounting in spring of 2024, 2025 or 2026 – with all hours acquired (120 hours) to sit for the CPA exam and a plan for how to reach 150 hours in order to obtain licensure
- Prefer students who have already taken income tax courses
- Minimum GPA of 3.2
- Demonstrated leadership, problem solving and strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize work, handle multiple assignments
- Ability to work both independently, and as part of a team of professionals at all levels
- Enthusiastic and energetic, strong desire for a long career in public accounting
If this sounds interesting and you would like to join the Walz Group team and participate in the internship program, please complete the application below or send your resume to Walz Group Human Resources via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.