Are you looking for seasonal employment that uses your 1040 preparation knowledge? Walz Group is looking for experienced individuals for our Seasonal Tax Preparer role. This role would work from February 1 through April 15, 2022, with flexible work schedules between 16-40 hours a week.
What you will do:
- Prepare 1040 tax returns
- Provide other tax preparation support and duties as needed
- Follow the firm’s and the department’s policies and procedures
- Provide our clients with the best knowledge, quality of work and level of confidentiality that they have come to expec
Successful candidates will have:
- High school degree or GED required, Bachelor’s degree in accounting or any related field is a plus
- Two (2) years of 1040 preparation experience
- Prior public accounting experience helpful
- Strong time management, communication, interpersonal skills, team collaboration, problem solving skills, and the ability to manage concurrent projects
- Tax software experience required
- Enrolled Agent or CPA licensure a plus, but not required
- Attention to detail
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and other Office Suite products
Come and find out what it means to be a part of the Walz Group team! Seasonal team member will have the potential option to work in a hybrid or remote role.
Interested? You can start your journey by completing the application below.