Bio and Info
Matt joined the firm in 2007 and most recently served in a dual role as Manager in the Accounting and Consulting Division and Manager of Information Technology. He continues with these responsibilities today as Principal. In addition, he specializes in the construction and manufacturing industries offering clients individualized financial and business expertise. Matt works with his clients to develop internal accounting procedures, including advice on accounting software purchases and installations. Matt’s passion is serving his clients, and it shows when he works side by side with them at their facilities, assisting them with varying aspects of managing their business.
With an ever-changing business climate, Matt is dedicated to staying in front of his clients’ needs. He immerses himself in their business to understand their goals and challenges. He then uses his analytical and entrepreneurial skills to develop a strategic plan that will lead to increased profitability and a brighter business future.
Community Involvement and Impact
- Deputy Fire Chief for the Witmer Fire Protective Association
- Member of the Lancaster County Firemen’s Association
- Charter member of the Lancaster County Fire Chiefs’ Association
- Member of the East Lampeter Township Emergency Services Committee
- Member of church’s Finance Committee and Preservation and Development Committee