Eric is the leader of the firm’s Tax Planning and Reporting Division, overseeing a wide range of services provided by the division. With more than 30 years of experience in the area of taxation, customers and staff seek his opinion and guidance when dealing with complicated tax situations. His easy going demeanor and ability to simplify complex issues places everyone at ease. He monitors the ever-changing tax regulations and apprises staff of the changes as needed. Eric has strong ties to our entertainment and manufacturing sectors and our clients truly rely on his expertise when managing and growing their businesses.
Areas of Expertise
- Tax Planning
- Corporate Taxation
- Corporate Mergers and Acquisitions
- International Tax Issues
- Taxation consultant for corporations, S-corporations, limited liability companies, partnerships and sole proprietors
Education, CERTIFICATIONS & AFFILIATIONS
- Pennsylvania State University – Bachelor of Science in Accounting
- Certified Public Accountant in the state of Pennsylvania
- Member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Member of the Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA)
- Past-President of the Hempfield Youth Association
- Chair person for finance committee with Highland Presbyterian Church
Eric resides in Hempfield with his wife Debra and their two sons, Jon and Mark.