Human Resources/Marketing Manager
Kevin Schneider recently joined the Walz Group as HR and Marketing Manager. He is responsible for management of many of the day-to-day operations for the firm, including Human Resources, Marketing, and administrative functions.
Kevin brings over 25 years’ experience of customer, employee/internal and marketing communications, as well as project and change management, and organizational analysis – plus a strong passion for people. Over the course of his career Kevin’s passion for organizational effectiveness and process improvement has been instrumental in the success of a number of initiatives. This included the implementation of a new, end-to-end talent acquisition and retention process that that helped retain top talent in a faster, efficient and more cost-effective way. Kevin has worked across a myriad of industries and organization types including defense, financial services, insurance, manufacturing, medical research associations, publishing, and retail.
Areas of Expertise
- Project Management
- Organizational change management
- Organizational analysis and effectiveness
Education, Certifications & Professional AFFILIATIONS
- B.A. Journalism/Communications, Penn State University
- M.S. Industrial/Organizational Psychology, West Chester University (May 2021)
- PROSCI Certified in Change Management
- Vice Chairman and member of West Brandywine Township Planning Commission
- Has served on a number of missions trips to Ecuador